Sunday 20 September 2015

Mother Arcgetype

 Mother Archetype

This parental figure is near and dear to all our hearts and minds, due to the nurturing provided by them since birth. A mother can be described using many archetypes such as the caregiver or maybe even a hero, but my mother can be described by many unique archetypes. For example, an archetype that might describe my mother would be a magician or a miracle worker. The magician archetype is known for being able to make things happen from nothing. They are also known for coming up with win-win situations and making dreams come true. This archetype depicts my mother in ways such as her always being able to solve my problems, being able to make miracles when it seems impossible, and always providing ways to make sure I am happy. She can also be described as a ruler or queen. This is an archetype that is always willing to sacrifice herself for the greater good, stands up for her beliefs, protective, and knows how to keep the order. This archetype is able to suit my mother for most of the reasons described above. My mother is often willing to make personal sacrifices for the good of me and my siblings and one might say is overly protective of our well being. She is also able to state what she believes to be true and is able to keep my family in working order. Despite being a single mother of four, she is incredibly resourceful and matches all the archetypes listed above and more. I have always had strong faith in my mother and shall continue to due to her resounding success in making my family functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment